Cilantro Lemon Shrimp
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons crushed nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
- Stir in 2 cups of long grain white rice. Cover with a tight fitting lid and turn the burner down to the lowest setting.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When done, take off heat and let sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Thaw frozen raw shrimp in the refrigerator over night.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take off heat. Stir in lime juice, cilantro, crushed nuts.
Add some flair to your rice by adding freshly squeezed lime juice and cilantro leaves for a Mexican twist!