Spaghetti with Meatballs in Prego
- 3 meatballs per resident
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups marinara (or) meat sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions; set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions; set aside.
- Stir in spaghetti, meatballs marinara (or) meat sauce and bay leaf; on medium heat about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with Parmesan.
Everyone’s favorite dish is turned into the creamiest, coziest soup ever! Made in just 20 min. Kid and adult-friendly!